Basement fire linked to installation of smart meter

Basement fire linked to installation of smart meter.

A fire started at a Glencairn home as SaskPower workers installed a smart meter on Wednesday afternoon

Oxford Fire

oxford-st-fire-for-whitney00000000

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s